1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Please submit your full paper (Doc. & PDF)
3. Full paper is requested, if you are considering publishing your paper.
4. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5. Templates download: New_Template_IEEE.doc
6. If you have any questions or need any materials in English, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Submission Deadline: June 30, 2021 July 25, 2021
Additional call for SCI papers （Only be open to ICOIM attendees）
IEEE-ICOIM also have a official special issues related to the conference:
Precision Engineering (ISSN 0141-6359，IF 3.108，Q1)
Submission: >>Click here<<
Precision Engineering - Journal of the International Societies for Precision Engineering and Nanotechnology is devoted to the multidisciplinary study and practice of high accuracy engineering, metrology, and manufacturing. The journal takes an integrated approach to all subjects related to research, design, manufacture, performance validation, and application of high precision machines, instruments, and components, including fundamental and applied research and development in manufacturing processes, fabrication technology, and advanced measurement science. The scope includes precision-engineered systems and supporting metrology over the full range of length scales, from atom-based nanotechnology and advanced lithographic technology to large-scale systems, including optical and radio telescopes and macrometrology.